|Japanese name||北爪 匡子|
|Romaji name||Kitazume Kyouko|
|Cause of death||Forgotten whilst being hung upside-down|
|Encountered in||Haibara Hospital B1F Chapter VII
Rougetsu Hall, 4F Elevator Hall Chapter VIII
|Appearances||Fatal Frame IV: Mask Of The Lunar
Fatal Frame II: Deep Crimson Butterfly Haunted House Mode only
|Voice actor (Jp)|
|Voice actor (Eng)||None|
A patient afflicted by Getsuyuu Syndrome, who was hospitalized at Haibara Hospital on Rougetsu Island. She was hanging upside-down in an underground punishment chamber, in the basement of Haibara Hospital, when Sakuya Haibara awoke from her coma-like state after the Kiraigou. She was forgotten in the chaos, and died whilst still hanging there.
- The name Kyouko means "correct, save" (匡) (kyou) and "child" (子) (ko).
- Kyouko's surname Kitazume means "north" (北) (kita) and "claw, talon, nail" (爪) (tsume/zume).
- Whether she died directly from being hung upside down or was actually killed by Sakuya is unknown; however, since she visibly Blooms, it is likely that Sakuya "cursed" and subsequently killed her.
- She attacks by crawling along the ceiling before quickly lunging toward and grabbing the character, all while completely upside-down.
- By looking through a window in the basement of Haibara Hospital, one can see a body wrapped in cloth hanging upside-down, presumably undergoing this form of treatment. It is not known whether or not the body is Kyouko's.
- She appears in Haunted House Mode in Fatal Frame: Deep Crimson Butterfly.