|“||It's time to sleep. . .||”|
|Japanese name||久世 時雨|
|Romaji name||Kuze Shigure|
|Cause of death||Impaled by Hisame|
|Encountered in||Doll Altar West|
|Family||Kuze Family adopted|
|Appearances||Fatal Frame III: The Tormented|
|Voice actor (Jp)||N/A|
|Voice actor (Eng)||N/A|
Just like all the other Handmaidens, she wore priestess attire of white and red. Like Hisame and Minamo, she carries an impaling stake and mallet. The distinguish features of her appearance is her short hair and her bangs that conceal her forehead.
Unlike Hisame and Minamo, Shigure had a compassionate and sympathetic side, especially toward Amane. When she found out about Amane's plan to sneak Kaname into the shrine, she pleaded with Amane not to break the Kuze Code. After following orders from Yashuu Kuze to impale Amane, Shigure is the only Handmaiden to express any remorse at what she had to do.
Later, after the Shrine Carpenters failed to contain the Rift from spreading, Yashuu ordered Hisame to perform the Final Impalement in the Enclosed Room. Shigure and Hisame impaled Minamo first. Shigure cries over Minamo's body. She is then impaled by Hisame.
- The name Shigure means "time" (時) (shigu) and "rain" (雨) (re).
- Shigure's surname Kuze means "long time" (久) (ku) and "world" (世) (se/ze).
- "Stay here... forever."
- "These people... must be sacrificed."
- Shigure resides in Doll Altar West.
- Zero 3 Comic Anthology features a side story about Shigure and the other Pacifiers.
- Shigure can be distinguished from the other Handmaidens by her short hair and bangs.
- Shigure addresses Amane as "onee-chan", meaning "big sister", even though the two are not biologically related.