|Romaji name||Ubaguruma o osu rōba|
|Age||Unknown, possibly 50s-70s|
|Cause of death||Possibly the Tattooed Curse|
|Encountered in||Manor of Sleep: Hour IX|
|Appearances||Fatal Frame III: The Tormented|
|Voice actor (Jp)||N/A|
|Voice actor (Eng)||N/A|
Very little is known about her, but it is mentioned in her Ghost List entry that she was distraught over the death of her grandchild, and so, she dug them up from their grave and put them in her stroller.
She first appears at the entrance of the Manor of Sleep during Hour IX, where it will also trigger a battle with her. After defeating her, she leaves the Grinning Arrow Key, needed to unlock the wooden barred door next to the mansion exit. If the player is defeated, even with a Mirror Stone, she will disappear without leaving anything.
- She is inspired by a strange encounter that Makoto Shibata had as a child. He was playing in the ruins of an abandoned house (the house that inspired the Manor of Sleep) when he noticed an old woman pushing a stroller.
- Just like the Woman in Box from Fatal Frame II, the sound of a baby crying can be heard while fighting her.
- She is the only ghost that cannot be stunned with the Fatal Frame shot, or any other shot for that matter.
- Although she makes very few appearances during the story mode, she appears in several fights in Mission Mode.
- If you look closely inside of her stroller, the image of baby faces merged together can be seen.